french quarter festival, presented by chevron: April 11-14, 2019!
– stay tuned for volunteer registration dates –
Be the first to know about volunteer registration dates, news, and important information by signing up for our E-Letter mailing list!
Looking for a fun, enriching and rewarding way give back to the New Orleans music scene? Our volunteers are a combination of locals in our community and worldwide music-lovers. These opportunities are fun and great for corporate team-building, groups of friends, students, and individuals looking to experience all aspects of a music festival. The support of our volunteers help us to continue our festivals each year. We truly appreciate your support, we couldn’t do it without you!
If you have a group or have any questions about becoming a volunteer with French Quarter Festivals, Inc., please e-mail the volunteer manager at email@example.com and our team will get back to you.
“I tell everyone about volunteering for the fest, it’s so much fun! We love the festival and can’t wait to come back next year!”Allison Belikoff
“There were so many people who just love the FQ Fest and traveled from many states which made/makes me proud to volunteer with a wonderful organization as FQFI.”Reneisha Thibeaux
“Great time volunteering and hearing all of the great music. Met a lot of new people and made new friends.”Chip Mann
- A limited edition collectible volunteer t-shirt, to be worn while volunteering
- $10 in food tickets for each volunteer, per completed shift, to use at any food vendor booth
- Loads of appreciation from the community and festival staff!
Volunteer Jobs, Maps and Guidelines
French Quarter Festival spans the entirety of the French Quarter, with volunteer positions located at 20+ sites. We offer 2 Volunteer Check-In Booths at FQF so you can easily check-in and start your shift!
- 2019 FQF Volunteer Guidelines (Includes check-in dates, times, locations and general information)
- 2019 FQF Full Job Descriptions
- 2019 FQF Volunteer Maps
- All volunteers must be 16 years and older
- All volunteers will be required to sign a release waiver either online or at the check-in booth on the festival grounds
- All volunteers working in a beer or beverage booth, where alcohol is being served, must be 21 or older
- Volunteers are NOT allowed to sell alcoholic beverages, this will be handled by the booth cashiers
- Volunteers are NOT allowed to drink alcoholic beverages during their shift
- For more information regarding alcohol guidelines in Louisiana, visit the ATC website here
- All volunteers must abide by the French Quarter Festivals, Inc. Volunteer Guidelines
- Click here to view the FQFI Volunteer Guidelines