FESTIVAL FAMILY OF VOLUNTEERS
SEE YOU April 11-14, 2024!
Priority Registration FEBRUARY 1, 2024 (RETURNING VOLUNTEERS)
GENERAL VOLUNTEER Registration – February 15, 2024
Looking for a fun, enriching and rewarding way to give back to the New Orleans music scene? Our volunteers are a combination of locals in our community and worldwide music-lovers. These opportunities are fun and great for corporate team-building, groups of friends, students, and individuals looking to experience all aspects of our festival. Loads of appreciation from the community and Festival staff!
Volunteers are the heartbeat of the Festival. We are committed to ensuring that everyone has a fun, safe, and rewarding experience. Please review the job descriptions and guidelines in advance of selecting your shift and contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Volunteer Perks Include:
- A limited edition collectible volunteer t-shirt, featuring unique festival poster design, to be worn while volunteering and taken home after your shift!
- $10 in MERCH & BEVERAGE tickets, for each volunteer, per completed shift, to use at our official merchandise booth and any beverage vendor booth. Bonus tickets are available for those working multiple shifts on the same day.
- PRIZES and RAFFLE to win FQF Merch!
- Complimentary snacks and water
- A Volunteers-only Blue Bike promo code to help get to and from the Fest!
- Loads of appreciation from the community and Festival staff!
- All volunteers must abide by the French Quarter Festivals, Inc. Volunteer Guidelines
- All volunteers will be required to sign a release waiver either online and/or at the check-in booth on the festival grounds
- Volunteers working in the Chevron STEM Zone must sign an additional Code of Conduct form and show picture ID at check-in
- All volunteers must be 16 years and older
- All volunteers working in a beer booth must be 21 and older
- Volunteers are NOT allowed to drink alcoholic beverages during their shift
- Volunteers are NOT allowed to sell alcoholic beverages, this will be handled by the booth cashiers
- Volunteers are NOT allowed to directly hand alcoholic beverages to patrons; volunteers will be pouring drinks and passing them to cashiers; selling and serving will be handled by your Booth Manager and hired cashiers
The support of our volunteers help us to continue our festivals each year. We truly appreciate your support, we couldn’t do it without you! If you have a group or have any questions about becoming a volunteer with French Quarter Festivals, Inc., please e-mail the volunteer coordinator at email@example.com and our team will get back to you.
Sign up for our e-letter mailing list FOR THE LATEST VOLUNTEER PROGRAM UPDATES and more!
Thank you to Chevron for Fueling the French Quarter Festival Volunteer Program!
Thank you to Blue Bikes for providing complimentary rides to our volunteers!
Let our volunteers tell you about their experience
“I tell everyone about volunteering for the fest, it’s so much fun! We love the festival and can’t wait to come back next year!”
“There were so many people who just love the FQ Fest and traveled from many states which made/makes me proud to volunteer with a wonderful organization as FQFI.”
“Great time volunteering and hearing all of the great music. Met a lot of new people and made new friends.”
“I volunteer for many organizations but French Quarter Fest is the best! It showcases our music, food, French Quarter and for me the Mississippi River! I have met many great and generous volunteers over the years. Even though we don’t see each other during the year, our friendship picks up just where it left off just like all good friendships do! As usual you receive much more than you give when you volunteer in this great city!”