registration for the 2018 french quarter festival, presented by chevron is now closed
THANK YOU TO OUR VOLUNTEERS FOR AN INCREDIBLE WEEKEND!
Upcoming Volunteer opportunities:
Need help signing up? We can help!
If you have questions or concerns about volunteering or your registration status please contact email@example.com
- A limited edition collectible volunteer t-shirt, to be worn while volunteering
- $10 in food tickets for each volunteer, per completed shift, to use at any food vendor booth
- One FREE hour of bike riding time, compliments of our new sponsor Blue Bikes!
- Loads of appreciation from the community and festival staff!
Volunteer Jobs, Maps and Guidelines
French Quarter Festival spans the entirety of the French Quarter, with volunteer positions located at 20+ sites. We offer 2 Volunteer Check-In Booths at FQF so you can easily check-in and start your shift!
- 2018 FQF Volunteer Guidelines (Includes check-in dates, times, locations and general information)
- 2018 FQF Full Job Descriptions
- 2018 FQF Volunteer Maps
Signed up to volunteer at the new Beer Garden or in one of the Beer Booths? Abita is offering 17 different types of brews at the fest!
Click here for their video on how to properly pour a draft beer and learn about their brand new brews!
- All volunteers must be 16 years and older
- All volunteers will be required to sign a release waiver either online or at the check-in booth on the festival grounds
- All volunteers working in a beer or beverage booth, where alcohol is being served, must be 21 or older
- Volunteers are NOT allowed to sell alcoholic beverages, this will be handled by the booth cashiers
- For more information regarding alcohol guidelines in Louisiana, visit the ATC website here
- All volunteers must abide by the French Quarter Festivals, Inc. Volunteer Guidelines
- Click here to view the FQFI Volunteer Guidelines
Looking for a fun, enriching and rewarding way give back to the New Orleans music scene? Our volunteers are a combination of locals in our community and worldwide music-lovers. These opportunities are fun and great for corporate team-building, groups of friends, students, and individuals looking to experience all aspects of a music festival. The support of our volunteers help us to continue our festivals each year. We truly appreciate your support, we couldn’t do it without you!
If you have a group or have any questions about becoming a volunteer with French Quarter Festivals, Inc., please sign up for our E-Letter mailing list or e-mail the volunteer coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will get back to you.